Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 2
- Item # 48GF63
- Mfr. Model # TEC3322-00-000
- Catalog Page # 3087
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 2
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations 24 V FAN H FAN M FAN L AUX AUX COM CLG HTG COM VSF BI2 BI1 COS R NET+ NET- NET COM
- WiFi Capability No
- System Switching Auto, Cooling, or Heating
- Fan Switching Not Used, On, Auto, Smart
- Display Size 3-1/2" x 3"
- Display Type LCD, Backlit
- Display Color Blue
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Dehumidification Control Yes
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup No
- Low Battery Indicator No
- Batteries Included No
- Power Method 24VAC
- Voltage 25 to 30 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Mounting Type Removable Base
- Mounting Location Thermostat Base
- Height 10-23/32"
- Width 11-5/8"
- Depth 7-13/32"
- Color White
- Control Range Heating Control 40.0 Degrees F/4.5 Degrees C to 90.0 Degrees F/32.0 Degrees C, Cooling Control 54.0 Degrees F/12.0 Degrees C to 100.0 Degrees F/38.0 Degrees C
- Features 0 to 10 VDC Proportional Fan Coil and Zoning, No Occupancy Sensor
- For Use With Johnson Controls TE-6300 Series Temperature Sensors
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, File E27734, CCN XAPX, Under UL60730
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.