Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 24 to 277VAC
- Item# 38Y069
- Mfr. Model# A19BAC-1C
- Catalog Page# 3781
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 30 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Differential 3.5 Degrees F
- Height 4-3/8"
- Width 2-1/8"
- Depth 1-13/16"
- Insertion Depth 5-1/2"
- Overall Length 5-5/8"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/-2 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Coil
- Features Wide Temperature Range
- For Use With Ventilation, Heating
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Enclosure Type Steel, NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 24 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range 24 to 277VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC 10A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 10A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 6A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 10A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 6A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 60A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 36A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 16A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8a
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 60A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 36A
- Full Load Amps 10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC SPST 22, SPDT 16
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Flat Surface
- Number of Relay Inputs 1
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Number of Stages 1
- Standards UL E6688; CSA LR948/4813 02
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 1UHH1DAYTON
Price $107.80 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.