Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item# 38Y049
- Mfr. Model# A19AAC-9C
- Catalog Page# 3782
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 100 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Differential 6 Degrees F
- Height 4-3/8"
- Width 2-1/8"
- Depth 1-13/16"
- Overall Length 4-3/8"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/-2 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 3-1/2"
- Capillary Length 72"
- Features Line Voltage Components Switch Box Mounted Which Provides Isolation of Electrical Circuit From Sensing Element, Mounting Plate Allows Easy Mounting and Wiring without Removing the Cover, Enclosed Pennswitch Provides Dust Protection for Contacts
- For Use With HVAC/R Applications
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Enclosure Type Galvanized/Steel
- Input Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps 16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Flat Surface
- Number of Relay Inputs 1
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Number of Stages 1
- Standards UL E6688; CSA LR948/4813 02
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.