Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Low Temp Detection, 24 to 240VAC
- Item # 2KGR3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A70HA-14C
- Catalog Page # 3091
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type DPST
- Thermostat Control Range 15 Degrees to 55 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 24 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included Yes
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 2
- Differential 2 Degrees F
- Height 8-1/4"
- Width 6-1/4"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Temp. Sensitivity 1 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Gas Filled Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 20 ft.
- Capillary Length 12"
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type NEMA 1
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 1A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC Less Than 1
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 6A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Vertical
- Includes Universal Mounting Bracket
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.