Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 24 to 277VAC
- Item # 20XJ82
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T25A-16C
- Catalog Page # 3024
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPDT
- Thermostat Control Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 24 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 3A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included No
- Switch Action Normally Open
- Number of Switches 2
- Differential 1 Degrees to 1.3 Degrees F
- Height 5-7/32"
- Width 2-25/32"
- Depth 1-15/16"
- Sensor Type Temperature
- Color Beige
- Enclosure Type Steel
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 6A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 3A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 36A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 18A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 10A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 9.2A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 7.2A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Vertical
- Mounting Location Wall
- Standards UL and CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.