Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 24 to 277VAC
- Item # 20XJ46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A28GA-23C
- Catalog Page # 3025
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPDT
- Thermostat Control Range 20 Degrees to 80 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 24 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 3A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included No
- Switch Action Open High/Close High
- Number of Switches 2
- Differential 2 Degrees to 7 Degrees F
- Height 3-53/64"
- Width 2-1/16"
- Depth 2-3/64"
- Sensor Type Bulb and Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Capillary Length 72"
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type Galvanized/Steel
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 6A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 3.4A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 3A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 36A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 18A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 16A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 9.2A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 7.2A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Standards UL E6688, CSA LR948/4813 02
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.