Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 20XJ44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A25AP-1C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPST
- Thermostat Control Range 25 Degrees to 215 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included Yes
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Height 4-13/32"
- Width 2-5/32"
- Depth 12-51/64"
- Sensor Type Rod and Tube
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type Galvanized/Steel
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 16A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 16A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Standards UL E6688; CSA LR948/4813 02
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.