Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 24 to 600VAC
- Item # 20XJ43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A19EDB-1C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPDT
- Thermostat Control Range 100 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 24 to 600VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included Yes
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Differential 9 Degrees to 36 Degrees F
- Height 4-13/32"
- Width 2-5/32"
- Depth 1-13/16"
- Sensor Type Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type Galvanized/Steel
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 16A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 16A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Flat Flange
- Standards UL E6688; CSA LR948/4813 02
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.