Refrigerant Leak Detector,12VDC
- Item # 40G421
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RLD-H10PM-1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111809
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Johnson Controls refrigerant leak detector is switchable for manual or automatic balance. The dual 360° visual/piercing audio signals aid in sensing in noisy environments; the frequency of noise/light indicates magnitude of leak. A smart halogen selective sensing feature can tell the difference between background contamination and actual leaks, to help keep you from wasting resources looking into false alarms.
- Item Leak Detector
- Type Refrigerant
- Sensitivity Level Adjustable
- Sensitivity per Year 0.05 oz./yr. to 5.0 oz./yr.
- For Use With All CFC, HCFC and HFC Refrigerants Including R-12, R-22, R-123. R-134a and Blends R-404A, R-408A, R-409A and R-410A
- Voltage 12 VDC or 120V
- Includes Detector with Low Battery Indicator, High, Medium and Low Sensitivity Modes, Audible Leak Indication, Charger, Instruction Manual
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General