Power Meter, 25 to 416VAC Wye, 20 to 721VAC Delta Input Voltage, 3 Phase, 5 Amps, Accuracy: ±0.50%
- Item # 29YK20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EM-1460-00-DD00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Power Meter
- Display LED
- Mounting DIN Rail
- Input Voltage 25 to 416VAC Wye, 20 to 721VAC Delta
- Amps 5
- Accuracy +/-0.50%
- Measures Volts, Amps, Power, Frequency, Energy
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 12
- Hz 60
- Meter Range 25 to 416VAC Wye, 20 to 721VAC Delta
- Phase 3
- Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Height 4.85"
- Width 4.85"
- Depth 4.25"
- Standards IEC62053-22 (0.5% accuracy), ANSI C12.20 (0.5% accuracy), ANSI (IEEE) C37.90.1 Surge withstand, ANSI C62.41 (Burst), EN61000-6-2 - Immunity for Industrial Environments: 2005, EN61000-6-4 - Emission Standards for Industrial Environments: 2007, EN61326-1 EMC Requirements 2006, UL 61010-1
- Interface MODBUS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.