Pressure Transducer, 0 to 750 PSI
- Item# 40G373
- Mfr. Model# P499ACP-107K
- Catalog Page# 3768
- UNSPSC# 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Pressure Transducer
- Range 0 to 750 psi
- Accuracy +/- 1%
- Output 4 to 20 mA
- Power Required 12 to 30 VDC
- Process Connection 1/4" SAE Flare Internal Thread
- Electrical Connections Packard with 6-1/2 ft. Wiring Harness
- Lead Length (In.) 78
- Wetted Materials 17-4PH Stainless Steel Construction
- Housing 17-4PH Stainless Steel Construction
- Operating Temp. -40 to 185 Degrees F
- NEMA Rating 7 - Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D
- Loop Resistance Minimum Between Transducer Body and Any Wire, 100 MOhms @ 500 Vdc
- For Use With Any Corrosive or Non-Corrosive Pressure Medium That is Compatible With 17-4PH Stainless Steel, Including Water, Condensate, Carbon Dioxide, Glycol, Most Refrigerants Including Ammonia, and Many Other Compatible Fluids and Gases
- Compatible With All Media Compatible with 17-4PH Stainless Steel, Including Ammonia
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.