24VAC On/Off, Floating Electric Actuator, -4° to 140°F, 35 in.-lb., 60 sec., Includes: Anti Rotation
- Item # 41P472
- Mfr. Model # M9104-IGA-2S
- Catalog Page # 3105
- UNSPSC # 31251501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return No
- Shaft Type Self-Centering Clamping
- Torque 35 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 90
- Height 5-5/32"
- Width 2-13/16"
- Depth 2-1/4"
- Electrical Connections Cable
- Signal Type On/Off, Floating
- Ambient Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 3VA
- Timing 60 sec.
- Voltage 24VAC
- For Use With Dampers and Valves
- Replaces Honeywell Motors Mfr. No. ML6161B2024
- Includes Anti Rotation Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.