24VAC/DC On/Off, Floating Electric Actuator, -4° to 122°F, 70 in.-lb., 25 to 50 sec., Includes: Anti
- Item # 41P496
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M9108-AGE-2
- Catalog Page # 3105
- UNSPSC # 31251501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return No
- Shaft Type Self-Centering Clamping
- Torque 70 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 90
- Height 6"
- Width 4-1/4"
- Depth 2-11/16"
- Electrical Connections Screw Terminals
- Signal Type On/Off, Floating
- Ambient Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 6.5VA
- Timing 25 to 50 sec.
- Voltage 24VAC/DC
- For Use With Dampers and Valves
- Includes Anti Rotation Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.