1/8" MNPT Pressure Transmitter 0 to 500 psi, 0.5 to 4.5VDC Output
- Item # 53CW88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P598RAPSN105C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Transmitter Type Pressure Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters 303 Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 500
- Range Units - Transmitter psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-1.50%
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter Packard Connector
- Power Required - Transmitters 4.8 to 5.2VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/8"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter MNPT
- Output - Transmitter 0.5 to 4.5VDC
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter -40 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter None
- Calibration Certificate No
- Housing SUS303 Stainless Steel
- Loop Resistance Minimum Between Transducer Body and Any Wire: 100 megohm @ 500VDC
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 500
- For Use With Any Corrosive or Non-Corrosive Pressure Medium That is Compatible with SUS303 Stainless Steel, Including Water, Condensate, Carbon Dioxide, Glycol, Most Refrigerants Including Ammonia, Many Other Compatible Fluids and Gases
- Compatible With All Media Compatible with SUS303 Stainless Steel, Including Ammonia
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.