1/2 FNPT x 1/2 FNPT Low Flow Flow Switch, 0.6 gpm to 17 gpm
- Item # 35LZ12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F261KEH-V01C
- Catalog Page # 3046
- UNSPSC # 39121531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flow Switch
- Type Low Flow
- Max. HP 1
- Min. Flow Rate (GPM) 0.6
- Max. Flow GPM 17
- Flow Rate 0.6 gpm to 17 gpm
- Connection Size (In.) 1/2 FNPT x 1/2 FNPT
- Switch Enclosure NEMA 3R
- Min. Ambient Temp. (F) -40
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 140
- Min. Fluid Temp. (F) -20
- Max. Fluid Temp. (F) 250
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 290
- Switch Type SPDT
- Contact Rating 16A @ 120VAC - Full Load
- Body Material Plastic with Stainless Steel Paddle
- Wetted Materials Viton
- Voltage 24V-230V
- For Use With Liquids
- Application F261 Series Flow Switches Respond to Fluid Flow inLines Carrying Water, Ethylene Glycol, or OtherNonhazardous Fluids. These Models Also Work inApplications with Swimming Pool Water and LubricatingOils.
- Compliance UL, CE, RCM Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.