11"H Men's Work Boots, Steel Toe Type, Brown, Size 9M
- Item # 52DA58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JD4394
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J5171
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Wear the 11"H men's pull-on Wellington boot from JOHN DEERE around electrical equipment and potential hazardous areas. Breathable from head to toe, work boot is antifungal, antibacterial, and washable. The brown all-leather upper features a Cambrelle II moisture-wicking lining, removable Airflow II orthotic footbed insole with open cell polyurethane insert, moisture-wicking cover, rubber midsole, tempered steel shank, round steel toe, and oil- and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole. Breathable from head to toe, work boot is antifungal, antibacterial, and washable. One of the oldest constructions and regarded as very sturdy and durable. The welt (a strip of leather or plastic) is stitched to the upper and midsole. The outsole is then attached with adhesive to the bottom and may also be stitched through the welt. Note: This footwear is designed to provide secondary protection from incidental contact with live electrical circuits. It meets F2413-11 Section 5.5 requirements and is tested to resist the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow in excess of 1 milliampere under dry conditions. It should not be worn in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 9
- Footwear Width M
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Insulation Type None
- Insulation Weight None
- Waterproof No
- Waterproof Type None
- Color Brown
- Height 11"
- Metatarsal System No
- Footwear Closure Type Pull On
- Liner Material Cambrelle II Moisture-Wicking
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material Rubber
- Outsole Material Polyurethane
- Footwear Sole Pattern Shallow Lug
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole Yes
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Toe Shape Round
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Removable Orthotic Footbed
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating 200 Degrees F
- Heel Height 1" or Greater
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- For Outdoor Traction No
- Style Number 4394
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.