60-3/4" x 24-1/4" x 60-1/8" Jobsite Storage Cabinet, 47.5 cu. ft., Brown
- Item # 6YG50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1-694990
- Catalog Page # 749
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Jobsite Box Product Grouping Jobsite Cabinets
- Item Jobsite Storage Cabinet
- Nominal Outside Width 60"
- Nominal Outside Depth 24"
- Nominal Outside Height 61"
- Storage Capacity 47.5 cu. ft.
- Jobsite Box Color Family Brown
- Locking System (1) Padlock Enclosure, (1) Hand or Foot Operated Latch Release
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia. 1"
- Number of Shelves 12
- Number of Drawers 0
- Handle Type (2) Folding Recessed
- Width 60-1/8"
- Depth 24-1/4"
- Height 60-3/4"
- Color Brown
- Number of Doors 2
- Material Steel
- Gauge 16
- Casters Included No
- Configuration (8) Full Length Fixed Height, (4) 3W Built-In Shelves On Each Door
- Features Power Supply Knock-Out Hole, Forklift Access, Hand or Foot Operated Latch Release
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.