Personnel Lift, Push-Around Drive, Battery Power Source, 20 ft. Max. Work Height
- Item # 34AZ74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FT140
- Catalog Page # 1033
- UNSPSC # 24101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Personnel Lift
- Drive Push-Around
- Power Source Battery
- Load Capacity 330 lb.
- Closed Height 6 ft. 6"
- Max. Work Height 20 ft.
- Outrigger Footprint L No outriggers
- Outrigger Footprint W No outriggers
- Overall Length 58"
- Overall Width 64"
- Platform Depth 24"
- Platform Width 24"
- Max. Platform Height 13 ft. 6"
- Handrail Height 43"
- Stowed Height 78"
- Casters Yes
- Caster Dia. 5" Front and 8" Rear
- Drive Wheel No
- Ground Clearance 1-45/64"
- Mast Aluminum
- Batteries Included Yes
- Series LiftPod
- Gross Vehicle Weight 264 lb.
- For Use With 40V Battery (#48WL16) or 18V Cordless Drill
- Standards A92.3-2006, CSA B354.1-05, AS92.3-2007
- Includes (2) Control Boxes, (2) 40V Batteries, Charger, Carry Case, Accessory Tray
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.