Video Training Book,Workplace Safety
- Item # 53JU19
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 48684
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60106108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Video Training Book
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Workplace Safety
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Reasonable Suspicion Testing, What Supervisors Need to Know
- Language English
- Video Length 24 min.
- Number of Pages 0
- Height 4"
- Width 12"
- Depth 14"
- Provides Training Information
- Book Description What Supervisors Need to Know Will Help You Gain The Knowledge and Confidence to Determine Whether Reasonable Suspicion Exists and to Require a Driver to Undergo Testing
- For Use With Regulatory Compliance
- Regulations Covered 49 CFR 382.603
- Includes (5) Employee Handbooks, Training Log, Earbud Set, AC Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.