Lockout/Tagout Training DVD,English
- Item # 53TE68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 48655
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60106108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lockout/Tagout Training DVD
- Type Training Program
- System Requirements 400 MHz or Faster Intel Compatible CPU, DVD-ROM Drive, Video Card with AGP Architecture and At Least 4 MB of Onboard RAM, Minimum 128 MB of System RAM, Windows 2000, XP, Millennium Edition and Vista Users, 256 MB or More
- Allows Demonstrates The Typical Lockout/Tagout Process, Plus Five Additional Complex Situations Common to Workplaces
- Format DVD
- Time 30 min.
- Number of Pages 0
- Height 4"
- Width 12"
- Depth 14"
- Language English
- Color Black/White
- Number of Components 8
- Provides Provides Critical Info On OSHA Lockout/Tagout Requirements
- For Use With Computer or DVD Player
- Regulations Covered 29 CFR 1910.147
- Includes (10) Employee Handbooks, Awareness Poster, Trainer Tools CD-ROM, EyeCue Poster, EyeCue Tag Pack
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.