Handbook, DOT Hazmat Requirements, English
- Item# 49UF34
- Mfr. Model# 47042
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 60106108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handbook
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Chemical Safety
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Emergency Response Guidebook
- Language English
- Video Length No Video
- Number of Pages 400
- Height 1"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Depth 7-1/2"
- Provides English Emergency Response Guide helps satisfy 49 CFR 172.602 - DOT's requirement that hazardous materials shipments be accompanied by emergency response info
- Book Description ERG Guide Aids In Emergency Preparedness, Planning and Training
- For Use With Emergency Response Information for Hazardous Materials
- Regulations Covered 49 CFR 172.603
- Includes Guidebook
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.