Clear Aluminum Complex Synthetic Lubricant, 50 gal., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 5CHR2
- Mfr. Model# 70529
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Synthetic Lubricant
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 50 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Grease Thickener Aluminum Complex
- Grease Color Clear
- Grease Container Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 450 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.70mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Timken OK Load 45 lb.
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Application Roller, Pillow Block, Needle, Plain Bearings That are Used in Cooking, Processing, Packaging of Food Products
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.