Multipurpose Lubricant, 0°F to 400 Degrees F, PTFE, 15 gal. Drum
- Item # 5CHR1
- Mfr. Model # 70524
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item Multipurpose Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Nonflammable
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 15 gal.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Use on Food, Drug Processing Equipment, Slicers, Saws, Knives, Guides, Food Racks
- Standards NSF Registered 048221, Category Code H1, NATO G392
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.