50 gal. Drum Super Penetrant, Yellow
- Item# 5CHR7
- Mfr. Model# 39529
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121806
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Super Penetrant
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Container Size 50 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. -60 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Color Yellow
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.84
- VOC Content 10g/L
- Application Chains, Linkages, Cams, Slids, Stirrups on Bottle-Filling Machines, Valves, Pins, Hinges, Cables,, Lubrication of Air Tools, Drum
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, Meets USDA 1998 H-1 Guidelines for use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.