Anti Seize Compound, 5 gal. Container Size, 640 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 10D823
- Mfr. Model# 10093
- Catalog Page# 2785
- UNSPSC# 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anti Seize Compound
- Container Type Pail
- Primary Chemical Base Lubricating Greases
- Specific Gravity 1.15
- Application Ideal for use on threaded connections, pump housings, flanges, studs, exhaust manifold bolts, compressor heads, autoclaves, lathe centers, etc. Specially formulated to prevent excessive over torque issues and has a very high static friction factor of 0.17, the unique blend of complex thickeners to help evenly distribute the copper flake onto the metal surfaces to eliminate metal to threaded metal contact.
- Standards MIL-PRF-907E
- Physical Form Paste
- Net Weight 640 oz.
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Additives Copper
- VOC Content 0%
- Min. Operating Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Chemical Base Copper
- Color Copper Bronze
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.