Var Speed Mill Mchn, 3 HP, 3 PH, 230/460 V
- Item# 42W862
- Mfr. Model# 690900
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23101513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This CNC vertical milling machine features a 3-stage power downfeed with automatic stop and Meehanite® casting. It also features an internally cooled spindle head and heavy-duty spindle brake.
- Item Variable Speed Milling Machine
- Spindle Taper R-8
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60
- Features Features of the Ace rite Mill Power 2 or 3 Axis Control, Increased Productivity, Mill More Efficiently and Effectively, Bolt Hole Calculations, Calculate Bolt Hole Patterns Instantly, tool offsets and tool Library, Jog Control, Move Quickly from one Location to Another Using one Axis at A Time or Any Two Axes Simultaneously, 3 d Contouring, Ability to Import and Run G code Files from (No Suggestions) Programs, Mirror/repeat/rotate, Easily Manipulate Part Programs to Save Time and Reduce Program Steps, Ease of Use, Convenient, User friendly and Multi faceted, 10in. Flat Panel, Vivid, Color, Led Display to View Immediate Graphic Feedback, Menu prompted Conversational Programming, Easily Create Part Programs, Edit, Reverse, Change, Delete and Copy/move Steps Follow the Menu Prompts and Let Mill Power Do the Rest, Info Button, Built in Help Screens for Content Specific Jobs, Built in Calculator, Perform Standard, Trig and Geometry Calculations and Transfer them Directly Into Part Programs, Versatility, Mill and Program Simultaneously, 2 or 3 axis Control/ 3 axis Readout, Significantly Improves Efficiency, Productivity and Profitability, May Be Used Automatically or Manually
- Includes One Shot Lubrication System, Locks On All Moveable Surfaces, Precision Hardened and Ground Way and Table, Way Covers, R8 Drawbar, Tool Box with Tools
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions