Variable Speed Milling Machine,3 HP,EVS
- Item # 48RJ10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 690523
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23101513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Speed Milling Machine
- Type EVS
- Table Size (In.) 9 x 49
- Longitudinal Travel (In.) 36.00
- Cross Travel (In.) 12-5/8
- Knee Travel (In.) 15-3/4
- Ram Travel (In.) 15-1/4
- Spindle Taper R-8
- Spindle to Table (In.) 20-3/4
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 60 to 4500
- Quill Travel (In.) 5
- Quill Dia. (In.) 3-3/8
- Number of T-Slots 3
- T-Slot Size (In.) 5/8
- Feed Rate for Power Down Feed (In.) 0.0015, 0.003, 0.006
- Head Angle Front/Back (Deg.) 45
- Head Angle (Deg.) 90
- Max. Table Weight (lbs.) 720
- Overall Height 85"
- Overall Width 66"
- Overall Depth 67
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Features Jet Designed Certified Meehanite(R) Casting with Enhanced Ribbing Ensures Rigidity and Tolerance Retention, Swing Away Control Box Houses An E-Stop and Puts All Controls At The Operators Fingertips, The Innovative Design of The Machine Base Provides An Easier Solution to Level The Machine Without Raising It Up Off The Floor, Automatic Oiler Releases 3 to 6 CC/CY of Lubrication Every 30 min. for Added Safety, The Heavy-Duty Spindle Break Stops The Spindle and Interrupts The Power, Preventing Accidental Start-Ups, The Electrical Box Has Been Relocated to The Back of The Mill and Houses (2) 115V Outlets for Powered Accessories, CSA/CUS Certified, Class 7 Spindle Bearings Support The Spindle for Maximum Rigidity In Heavy Cutting Applications, Spindle Head Is Internally Cooled Extending Bearing, Belt and Motor Life, Table and Ways are Hardened and Precision Ground for Greater Accuracy, 2 Axis
- Includes Mil, Chip Tray, Flat Way Cover, Pleated Way Cover, Draw Bar, (3) Table Adjustment Handles, Hardware Package, Acu-Rite 200S DRO, X and Y Powerfeeds and Air Power Drawbar
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.