Variable Speed Milling Machine,3 HP,CNC
- Item # 48RJ02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 690576
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23101513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Speed Milling Machine
- Type CNC
- Table Size (In.) 9 x 49
- Longitudinal Travel (In.) 36.00
- Cross Travel (In.) 12-5/8
- Knee Travel (In.) 15-3/4
- Ram Travel (In.) 15-1/4
- Spindle Taper R-8
- Spindle to Table (In.) 20-3/4
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 60 to 4500
- Quill Travel (In.) 5
- Quill Dia. (In.) 3-3/8
- Number of T-Slots 3
- T-Slot Size (In.) 5/8
- Feed Rate for Power Down Feed (In.) 0.0015, 0.003, 0.006
- Head Angle Front/Back (Deg.) 45
- Head Angle (Deg.) 90
- Max. Table Weight (lbs.) 720
- Overall Height 85-3/4"
- Overall Width 65-3/4"
- Overall Depth 67
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Features Durability, Certified Meehanite(R) Castings, Class 7 Bearings Support The Spindle for Maximum Ridgity In Heavy Cutting Applications, Precision Bored and Honed Milling Head, Spindle Head is Internally Cooled Extending Bearing, Belt and Motor Life, Quick Spindle Feed Nut Easily Adjusts to Different Depths, Quill Pinion and Shaft, Three-Stage Power Downfeed with Automatic Stop, Heavy-Duty Spindle Brake, Precision Hardened and Ground Ways and Table, 2 Axis
- Includes Mill, CNC Package, Chip Tray, Flat Way Cover, Pleated Way Cover, Draw Bar, (3) Table Adjustment Handles, Hardware Package
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.