Variable Speed Milling Machine,5 HP,CNC
- Item # 48RH95
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 691922
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23101513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Speed Milling Machine
- Type CNC
- Table Size (In.) 10 x 54
- Longitudinal Travel (In.) 38.00
- Cross Travel (In.) 16
- Knee Travel (In.) 17-1/2
- Ram Travel (In.) 20-1/2
- Spindle Taper R-8
- Spindle to Table (In.) 20
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 80 to 3800
- Quill Travel (In.) 5
- Quill Dia. (In.) 3-3/8
- Number of T-Slots 3
- T-Slot Size (In.) 5/8
- Feed Rate for Power Down Feed (In.) 0.0015, 0.003, 0.006
- Head Angle Front/Back (Deg.) 45
- Head Angle (Deg.) 90
- Max. Table Weight (lbs.) 800
- Overall Height 92"
- Overall Width 108"
- Overall Depth 108
- Motor HP 5
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60
- Features CNC Vertical Milling Machine Package JTM-1054R, Precision Ground Ball Screws Eliminate Backlash for Precise Lateral Movements, Closed Loop Feedback Using Acu-Rite Precision Linear Encoders with 0.00005" Resolution, Powerful DC Servo Motor Assemblies That Include Mounting Castings and Hardware, Hand Wheels are Included for Manual Operation, ACU-RITE MILLPWR G2 CONTROLLER(USB, Ethernet compatible, Simplified navigation that eliminates multiple menu screens, 12.1" High resolution display (1024 x 768) with 3D graphics), 3 Axis
- Includes Mill, CNC Package, Flat Way Cover (Rear), Accordion Way Cover (Front), Elevating Crank, Quill Handle, Drawbar, Pin and Nut, Hardware Package
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.