Variable Speed Milling Machine, 9 x 49 Table Size (In.), 34.00 Longitudinal Travel (In.)
- Item # 42W869
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 690107
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23101513
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2230.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This JET® variable speed milling machine features a handwheel adjustment to set its speed. All models feature Meehanite® casting and an internally cooled spindle head.
- Item Variable Speed Milling Machine
- Table Size (In.) 9 x 49
- Longitudinal Travel (In.) 34
- Cross Travel (In.) 12
- Spindle Taper R-8
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 60-4200
- T-Slot Size (In.) 3,5/8
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60
- Features Mechanize Casting, Precision Bored and Honed Milling Head, Large Diameter Quill is Chromed, High Precision Class 7 Spindle Bearings, Spindle Head is Internally Cooled, Satin Chrome Finished Dials, Heavy duty Splined Motor Drive, one piece Quill Pinion and Shaft, Three stage Power Down Feed with Automatic Stop, Three stage Power Down Feed with Automatic Stop, Heavy duty Spindle Brake, Precision Hardened and Ground Ways, Precision Ground Table, Adjustable Gibbs Throughout, Internal Coolant Tank Built Into Base for Use with Coolant System (coolant Pump Not Included)
- Includes One Shot Lubrication System, Locks On All Moveable Surfaces, Precision Hardened and Ground Way and Table, Way Covers, R8 Drawbar, Tool Box with Tools
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions