Variable Speed Milling Machine, Variable Speed R8, 10 x 50 Table Size (In.)
- Item # 42W861
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 690120
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23101513
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2900.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This JET® variable speed milling machine features a handwheel adjustment to set its speed. All models feature Meehanite® casting and an internally cooled spindle head.
- Item Variable Speed Milling Machine
- Type Variable Speed R8
- Table Size (In.) 10 x 50
- Longitudinal Travel (In.) 35
- Cross Travel (In.) 15-1/4
- Knee Travel (In.) 14-1/4
- Ram Travel (In.) 20-1/2
- Spindle Taper R-8
- Spindle to Table (In.) 19
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 70 to 3800
- Quill Travel (In.) 5
- Quill Dia. (In.) 3-3/8
- Number of T-Slots 3
- T-Slot Size (In.) 0 3/8
- Feed Rate for Power Down Feed (In.) 0.0015, 0.003, 0.006
- Head Angle Front/Back (Deg.) 45
- Head Angle (Deg.) 90
- Max. Table Weight (lbs.) 720
- Overall Height 87
- Overall Width 95-3/4
- Overall Depth 68-3/4
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60
- Features Meehanite casting, High Precision Class 7 spindle bearings, Hardened and ground table, Chrome lead screws on X and Y axis, Turcite B on X and Y axis, Satin chrome finish on dials, 2 year warranty, 30 point inspection
- Includes X-Axis Powerfeed , One-Shot Lubrication System, Way Covers, Draw bar, Tool Box With Tools
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions