Lathe,73"L, 52-1/2" W,20" H,Wood Turning
- Item # 52XJ11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JWL-1840EVS
- Catalog Page # 2346
- UNSPSC # 23171606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lathe
- Primary Application Wood Turning
- Motor HP 2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Swing Over Bed (In.) 18-1/2
- Distance Between Centers (In.) 40
- Spindle Taper MT-2
- Spindle Bore (In.) 5/8
- Number of Spindle Speeds Variable
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 40 to 3200
- Bed Width (In.) 7-3/16
- Number of Threads (In.) 0
- Number of Threads (mm) 0
- Overall Length 73"
- Overall Width 52-1/2"
- Overall Height 20"
- Features Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with seven positive locking positions. Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings. Four inch cast iron risers allow user to adjust height of lathe for maximum comfort. Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key. Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement. Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post. Tool post locking mechanism designed for year of consistent strength. Spindle lock latch frees up both hands. Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 - 3200 RPM. 36 integrated indexing positions. Newly designed headstock locking handle accessible from front of lathe. Remote emergency stop button can be situated along the lathe bed. Convenient leg-mounted tool holder. Conveniently located digital readout. Rubber tool mat on top of headstock. E Drive Inverter features a built in EMI filter. Inverter is enclosed for added protection
- Includes Tool Rest. Spur Center. Live Single Bearing Center. Live Cone Center. Knockout Rod. Faceplate. Tool Rest Extension.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.