Copper Anti-Seize Compound, -65°F to 1800°F, 6 oz., Copper
- Item # 46F412
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10061
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Anti-Seize Type Anti-Seize Compound
- Base Composition Copper
- Min. Operating Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color Copper
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Container Tube
- Container Size 6 oz.
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Physical Form Paste
- Series Kopr-Kote
- Specific Gravity 1.21
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Application Anti-Seize, Threading Apps
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Item Anti-Seize Compound
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.