Copper Anti-Seize Compound, -65°F to 1800°F, 6 oz., Copper
- Item # 46F412
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10061
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Anti-Seize Compound
- Base Composition Copper
- Min. Operating Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color Copper
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Container Tube
- Container Size 6 oz.
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Physical Form Paste
- Series Kopr-Kote
- Specific Gravity 1.21
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Application Anti-Seize, Threading Apps
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Item Anti-Seize Compound
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.