Open Gear Lubricant, 12 oz. Container Size, 12 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 5CHU4
- Mfr. Model# 17941
- Catalog Page# 3074
- UNSPSC# 15121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Open Gear Lubricant
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Container Size 12 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Net Weight 12 oz.
- Color Black
- Sub-Category General Purpose Lubricants
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.10
- VOC Content 260g/L
- Application Railroad Industry Open Gears, Chains, Cables, Wire Ropes, Fifth Wheel of Tractors, Trucks, Leaf Springs, Drive Chain
- Standards ASTM D2783, ASTM D92
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.