Lubricant/Penetrant, -25°F to 300 Degrees F, No Additives, 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Item # 5CHU0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 37343
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Lubricant Type Lubricant
- Item Lubricant/Penetrant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Combustible Liquid
- Lubricant Container Spray Bottle
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant Color Amber
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 176 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.80
- VOC Content 30g/L
- Application Connectors, Relays, Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Switchgear, Motors, Generators, Controls, Instruments, Communication Assemblies, Electronics, Alarm Systems, Starters, Tubing, Castings, Gears, Weld Rod, Wire, Fixtures, Dies, Jigs, Shim Stock, Chucks
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, MIL-C-81309 (Aerosol) Type II & III, Class II, CO2 Grade MIL-C-81309 (Bulk) Type II & III, Class I MIL-C-16173E Grade 3, MIL-C-23411A
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.