Lubricant, -25°F to 750 Degrees F, Silicone, 5 gal. Jug
- Item # 5CHT3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 52535
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 750 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Nonflammable
- Lubricant Container Jug
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant Color White
- Chemical Base Water
- Flash Point None
- Specific Gravity 1
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Food Processing, Handling Equipment, Chutes, Guides, Rails, Conveyors, Bottling Machinery, Slicers, Ovens Freezers, Knives, Saws, Linkages, Locks, Pulleys, Timers, Rubber Seals, Tools
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, FDA CFR 21, Part 178.3570
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.