Lubricant, -25°F to 750 Degrees F, Silicone, 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Item # 5CHT1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 52543
- Catalog Page # 2437
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Multipurpose Lubricant, -40°F to 500 Degrees F, Silicone, 11 oz. Aerosol Can
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 750 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Nonflammable
- Lubricant Container Spray Bottle
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant Color White
- Chemical Base Water
- Flash Point None
- Specific Gravity 1
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Recommended for Lubricating, Waterproofing,, Protecting All Types of Components Found in Electrical Applications
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1, FDA CFR 21, Part 178.3570
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.