Nickel Anti-Seize Compound, -65°F to 2600°F, 8 oz., Silver
- Item # 10D830
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13602
- Catalog Page # 2439
- UNSPSC # 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Anti-Seize Compound
- Base Composition Nickel
- Min. Operating Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 2600 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color Silver
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Container Brush-Top Can
- Container Size 8 oz.
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Physical Form Paste
- Series Nikal
- Net Weight 8 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.12
- VOC Content 0%
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Standards MIL-PRF-907E
- Application Specially formulated to prevent excessive over torque issues and has a very high static friction factor of 0.15, the unique blend of complex thickeners to help evenly distribute the Nikal flake unto the metal surfaces to eliminate metal to threaded metal contact. Used extensively in refineries, petrochemical plants, power generation facilities and other harsh environments on items such as reactor bolts, heat exchangers, manifolds, furnace hinges, manway studs, etc.
- Item Anti-Seize Compound
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.