Amber Lithium Multipurpose Grease, 5 gal., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 41NR75
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 31016
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multipurpose Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Lithium
- Grease Color Amber
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 390 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.50mm
- Specific Gravity 0.9
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Application Cb-2 is Specifically Formulated for Use On Fast Running Bearings, Anti-Friction Bearings, Journals and All General Greasing Where A Single, Multi-Purpose Product is Desired for Economy, Simplification of Inventory and Greasing Equipment, Cb-2 Can Be Used As A Chassis Grease for Automobiles, Trucks, Forklifts or All Mobile Machinery, Springs, Universal Joints and Water Pumps
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.