Industrial Belt Finishing Machine, 230V
- Item# 42W965
- Mfr. Model# 414601
- Catalog Page# 917
- UNSPSC# 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Belt Finishing Machine
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 230
- Amps AC 6
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 2850
- Table Work Surface (In.) 7-3/8 x 14-3/4
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 45 Out and 20 In
- Platen Size (In.) 6-1/4 x 14-3/4
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 1-1/2
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 16
- Overall Depth (In.) 29
- Overall Height (In.) 58
- Features Table Tilts 45 Deg Out and 20 Degrees In for All Angle Finishing Operations, Adjustable Dust Deflector and Dust Chute, Completely Enclosed Drums and a Guarded Sanding Belt, Fine Thread Adjustment for Simple and Easy Belt Tracking, Plain and Compound Miters Are Easily Obtained By Using the Standard Die Cast Aluminum Miter Gauge, Will Handle Virtually All the Finishing Operations In a Production Line, Adjustable Heavy Duty Cast Iron Removable Platen, Removable Upper Guard for Contour Finishing, Variable Position Locks, Belt Head Adjusts Vertically, Horizontally and In Between, Miter Gauge, Heavy Duty One Piece Steel Stand
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Floor Stand and Miter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.