Hand Brake, Cast Iron
- Item# 42W890
- Mfr. Model# HB-1697H
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23161513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Hand Brake
- Bending Length (In.) 97
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge) 16
- Max. Lift of Beam (In.) 2-1/4
- Construction Cast Iron
- Features Simplicity of Design, Improved Truss Rod Construction and a Minimum Number of Moving Parts Make the Jet Hand Brake Easy To Operate, all Body Sections Are Welded Steel Plate with Heavy Truss Rods and Braces Designed To Give Greater Strength and Durability, Both the Bed and Apron Are Bored in Line To Assure the Utmost in Accuracy, Quick Clamping Adjustment Is Achieved By Means of a Simple Link Arrangement, the Wide Range of Adjustment Permits Clamping of form and Nose Bars for Special Shapes
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions