Var Speed Mill Machine,3Ph,3HP,230V
- Item # 20UT78
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 894372
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23101513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Speed Milling Machine
- Table Size (In.) 9 x 49
- Cross Travel (In.) 12
- Ram Travel (In.) 14
- Spindle to Table (In.) 18-3/4
- Quill Travel (In.) 5
- Number of T-Slots 3
- Feed Rate for Power Down Feed (In.) 0.0015, 0.003, 0.007
- Head Angle Front/Back (Deg.) 45
- Head Angle (Deg.) 90
- Max. Table Weight (lbs.) 550
- Overall Height 84
- Overall Width 63
- Overall Depth 68
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Features Spindle utilizes class 7210 (P4, ABEC-7) precision angular bearings for the industry leading spindle taper runout of 0.00012", Chromium Molybdenum spindle is fully hardened and is precisely ground to maintain strict tolerances, Seamless, one-piece, steel quill is induction hardened and chromed for increased strength and precision ground for greater accuracy, The Y and Z-Axis ways are hand scraped for greater oil retention and smooth movements, Heat treated and polished lead screws are supported by thrust bearings ensuring smooth, incremental movements of the table under load, Mounted control box with emergency stop button, 3 year warranty, 30 point inspection, CSA/CUS certified electrical components
- Includes Servo X-Axis Powerfeed, Spindle Safety Guard, Halogen Machine Lamp, Dual Locks On All Surfaces
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.