Lathe, 3 HP, 3 Phase, 230V
- Item # 20UT46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 892401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lathe
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230
- Swing Over Bed (In.) 13
- Distance Between Centers (In.) 40
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.) 7-5/16
- Swing In Gap (In.) 19
- Gap Length (In.) 9
- Spindle Taper MT-5
- Spindle Bore (In.) 1-1/2
- Number of Spindle Speeds Variable
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 0 to 2200
- Bed Width (In.) 8-1/2
- Cross Travel (In.) 6-1/2
- Compound Travel (In.) 3-1/2
- Carriage Travel (In.) 33
- Tailstock Taper MT-3
- Tailstock Travel (In.) 4-3/4
- Number of Threads (In.) 40
- Thread Range (In.) 4 to 112
- Number of Threads (mm) 22
- Thread Range (mm) 29/64 to 7.5
- Cross Feed Rates 0.0003 to 0.01
- Longitudinal Feed Rates 0.0012 to 0.029
- Coolant Tank Capacity 4-1/2 gal.
- Overall Length 67"
- Overall Width 30"
- Overall Height 57"
- Features Electromagnetic assisted foot brake for rapid brakingInverter drive system provides infinitely variable spindle speedsSteady and follow rest feature double sealed ball bearing guides for smooth material movementschuck guards are standard equipment on all ELITE lathes for increased safetyFront facing chip pan allows easy chip removal from the front of the machine1-1/2" Spindle BoreTwo speed gearbox allows low speeds from 40-365 RPM to high speeds from 165-2000 RPMHardened and ground gears in headstock reduce vibration and deflectionClass 7 precision taper roller bearings keep spindle run out to a maximum of 0.0004Fully lit with CNC style lighting, the enclosed full length splash guard is expertly designed to contain all chips and coolantWith Collet Closer
- Includes 6" 3-Jaw chuck. 10" Faceplate for 12" Lathes. 12" Faceplate for 13 & 14" Lathes. Steady Rest-Ball Bearing. Follow Rest- Ball Bearing. 4-Way Tool Post. Chuck Guard. 4-Position Carriage Stop. Threading Dial. Coolant SystemCenter Sleeve. Dead Center. Leveling Pads. Tool Box With ToolsWith Collet Closer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.