Lathe, 12-1/2 HP, 3 Phase, 230V
- Item # 20UR98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 892652
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lathe
- Motor HP 12-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230
- Swing Over Bed (In.) 21
- Distance Between Centers (In.) 120
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.) 14
- Swing In Gap (In.) 31-1/9
- Gap Length (In.) 9-5/6
- Spindle Taper MT-7
- Spindle Bore (In.) 3-1/8
- Number of Spindle Speeds 16
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 20 to 1600
- Bed Width (In.) 13-4/7
- Cross Travel (In.) 10-2/3
- Compound Travel (In.) 5-2/5
- Carriage Travel (In.) 113
- Tailstock Taper MT-5
- Tailstock Travel (In.) 6-1/2
- Number of Threads (In.) 38
- Thread Range (In.) 2 to 72
- Number of Threads (mm) 40
- Thread Range (mm) 13/32 to 14
- Cross Feed Rates 0.00075 to 0.02
- Longitudinal Feed Rates 0.0015 to 0.04
- Coolant Tank Capacity 6-1/3 gal.
- Overall Length 182"
- Overall Width 44"
- Overall Height 68"
- Features 3-1/8" Spindle BoreMatrix(R) Disc Clutch permits the changing of gears without stopping the motor, reducing wearUniversal gearbox supports inch, metric, modular and diametral threads, without changing gearsAnti-Float design eliminates backlash in the cross slideSteady rests feature ball bearing guides for smooth material movementsFully lit with CNC style lighting, the enclosed full length splash guard is expertly designed to contain all chips and coolantClass 7 precision taper roller bearings keep spindle run out to a maximum of 0.0004Hardened and ground gears in headstock reduce vibration and deflectionWider bedways absorb vibrationTurcite-B coating between bed and carriage provides friction free motion in all linear directionsWith Taper Attachment & Collet Closer
- Includes 12" 3-Jaw chuck. Backplate for 12" Chuck. Steady Rest-Ball Bearing. Follow Rest- Brass Tipped. 4-Way Tool Post. Chuck Guard. Micro-Carriage Stop. Threading Dial. Leveling Pads. Tool Box With ToolsWith Taper Attachment & Collet Closer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.