J-4421-2 20 IN DISC SANDER 3 PH, 220V
- Item# 42W967
- Mfr. Model# 577010
- Catalog Page# 918
- UNSPSC# 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disc Sander
- HP 3
- Voltage 220
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 20
- Disc Speed (RPM) 1725
- Disc Table Size (In.) 27-1/2 X 10-1/2
- Table Work Surface (In.) 27-1/2 X 10-1/2
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 30
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45 Out
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 1-1/2
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 28
- Overall Depth (In.) 30
- Overall Height (In.) 53
- Features Tilting Table Capability Adds Flexibility of 45 Deg Forward and 15 Degrees Backward on Positive Lock Rack and Gear, Table Can Be Lowered Below the Disc to Accommodate Large Work Pieces, Precision Table Raiser Utilizes a Rack and Gear Mechanism for Effortless Operation, Low Voltage Protection Switch, Rigid Column and Heavy Duty Base, Direct Drive Motor, Miter Gauge, Extra Large Tilting Table Lowers Completely Below Disc for Use of the Entire Disc Surface, Wrap Over Guard for Added Safety
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Direct Drive Motor, Low Voltage Protection Switch, Rigid Column and Heavy Duty Base, Wrap Over Guard for Added Safety
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.