Belt/Disc Sander, 3/4 HP, 2in x 42in Belt
- Item # 48RJ29
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 577014K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Belt/Disc Sander
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 115
- Amps AC 6.2
- Phase 1
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 8
- Disc Speed (RPM) 3450
- Belt Size (In.) 2 x 42
- Belt SFPM 3100
- Disc Table Size (In.) 10-3/4 x 7-1/2
- Table Work Surface (In.) 10-3/4 x 7-1/2
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 0
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 0 to 45
- Platen Size (In.) 1
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 1-1/2
- Table Material Steel
- Overall Width (In.) 22-3/4
- Overall Depth (In.) 20-1/4
- Overall Height (In.) 62-1/4
- Features Abrasive Belt Unit Does The Work of A Jig-Saw, Copying Saw or Hand File While Removing Material and Finishing At The Same Time, Allows The Operator to Get Into Small Openings Plus Handle Odd Shapes and Angles, Deluxe Miter Gauge That Turns and Locks for Common Angles, 45 Degrees Both Left and Right, Removable Platen Allows for Sanding, Grinding or Finishing of Outside Curves or Odd Shaped Work Pieces On The Belt, Hinged Idler Wheel Cover, Cast Iron Construction, Heavy-Duty Steel Base and Rubber Feet, Adjustable Dust Deflector and Dust Chute
- Includes Dust Collection Stand
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.