12 qt. Plastic Bottle of Compressor Oil
- Item # 34LR49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 610-1366
- Catalog Page # 2636
- UNSPSC # 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compressor Oil
- Base Synthetic Oil
- Food Grade No
- Size 12 qt.
- Container Type Plastic Bottle
- SAE Grade 30
- ISO Viscosity Grade 100
- Flash Point 507 Degrees F (264 Degrees C)
- Four-Ball Wear 0.45mm
- Pour Point -45 Degrees C
- Specific Gravity 0.8550
- Viscosity @ 100C 13.63 cSt
- Viscosity @ 40C 100.48 cSt
- Viscosity Index 136
- Application For Use In Single and Multi-Stage Vane, and Reciprocating Compressor Crankcases and Cylinders, Vacuum Pumps and Other Compressor Applications
- Standards US
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
- Green Certification or Other Recognition California 93120 Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is California 93120 Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.