2.0 HP, 115VAC, 4 gal. Portable Electric Oil-Lubricated Air Compressor, 125 psi
- Item # 26JY11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AM780-HC4V-115/1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Lubricated
- Item - Air Compressor Portable Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 2.00
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 120VAC
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Twin Stack
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 4.0 gal.
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI - Air Compressor 3.90
- Weight - Air Compressor 61 lb.
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 3.50
- Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 125 psi
- Full Load Amps 12.8
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Motor RPM 3400
- Motor Type Induction
- Avg. Pump Life 2,500 hr.
- dBA @ 3 Feet 85.0
- Standards UL/CSA
- Overall Length 18"
- Overall Width 15"
- Overall Height 17"
- Includes Compressor Oil
- Item Portable Electric Oil-Lubricated Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.