1 Phase - Electrical Horizontal Tank Mounted 1.00HP - Air Compressor Fire Sprinkler Air Compressor,
- Item # 31LC92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # K1S-30UMS-115/1
- Catalog Page # 2569
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Compressor Fire Sprinkler Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 1.00
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 120VAC, 240VAC
- Number of Stages - Air Compressor 1
- Pump Location - Air Compressor Tank Mounted
- Style - Air Compressor Simplex
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Splash Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 7.40
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Horizontal
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 30 gal.
- Compressor Package Type Base Model
- Amps 12.5/6.3
- Hz 60
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/2"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 78
- Pump RPM 790
- Pump Oil Capacity 32 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting 30
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 40
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powder Coated
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Control Pressure Switch
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 40"
- Overall Width 18"
- Overall Height 34"
- Standards ASME, CSA, 1997, UL, UL1450
- Includes Oil Sight Glass, Initial Fill of Compressor Oil, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve
- Item Fire Sprinkler Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.