12 Cartridge Kit 10 Minute Concrete Crack Repair, Gray
- Item# 15F507
- Mfr. Model# JET-12
- Catalog Page# 1745
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 10 Minute Concrete Crack Repair
- Size 12 Cartridge Kit
- Practical Square Feet 1200 linear feet @ 1/4" x 1/4"
- Color Gray
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Flash Point 145 Degrees F
- Setting Time 10 min. @ 72 Degrees F
- Traffic Hours 10 min. @ 72 Degrees F
- Yield Strength 4500 psi
- Base Type Urethane
- VOC 5.5 g/l
- Characteristics Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- Application Use To Repair Cracks Spalls in Industrial Floors, Sub-zero Freezer and Cold Storage Floors. Also Use For Quick Turnaround Patching and Repairs.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Hazardous
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.